High Proof Liquor
To adjust the external chi
Making an offering to all the local spirits to heal past wounds
Create harmony and cooperation
Banish unforgiving spirits
Raise the chi and make everyone happy
Whenever you feel disharmony on the land, moving or unstable land, or a history of negative occurrences.
To raise and improve the chi
As ground breaking, moving in or grand opening ceremony
1. Calm your heart ( Gate Gate, Para Gate, Para Sum Gate Bodhi Swaha) repeat 9 times
2. Align with the buddha
3. Place rice in bowl and cinnabar on top
4. Put drops of alcohol equal to the ages, plus 1 of the persons the ceremony is being performed for, over the rice and cinnabar.
5. With the middle finger of your
left hand / man
mix the rice while chanting OM MANI PADME HUM 108x
Make the Offering:
1. With palm up, place a small amount of rice in your hand, toss the rice as if feeding chickens while chanting OM MANI PADME HUM ( visualize all the spirits partaking of the spiritually charged food and leaving satisfied.
2. Throw the rice palm down, while chanting OM MANI PADMI HUM (Planting the seeds of auspicious good fortune and wishes spreading out through the property and all beings.
3. Go to the front door or center of the property and toss the rice straight up into the air as high as possible, strongly, joyfully, feel the chi rising and say OM MANI PADM HUM!